- Support Services
- Fire & Rescue Services
- Emergency Medical Services
- Fire and Rescue Training
- Fire & Rescue Equipment and Facilities Management & Maintenance
- Emergency Vehicle Management & Maintenance
- On-site Fire Safety, Fire Inspection & Investigation
- Incident Command & Control
- Emergency Dispatch & Communications
- Aviation Crash/Rescue & Fire Fighting Services (ARFF)
- Structural & Industrial Response & Fire Fighting Services (RFFS)
- Equipment & Infrastructure Solutions
G3 Systems Fire & Rescue Services add value by managing all on-site Fire Safety, fire inspections and investigations as an integral part of its scope of work, including:
• Fire risk assessments for each facility
• Appointing and training Fire Wardens to cover day to day fire risk management of required areas
• Training on-site staff in Fire Extinguisher use
• Monthly inspections of Fire Safety equipment
• Documenting Evacuation plans and displaying muster points at emergency exits
• Coordinating and conducting Fire/evacuation drills as required
Fire Safety Inspections are conducted regularly and according to prescribed procedures including following Building Fire Safety Checklists and Fire Safety Inspection Checklists.
Fire Wardens can be trained by the on-site Fire & Rescue Services to implement and enforce local Fire Safety standards in accordance with corporate policies and guidance.
Fire Extinguisher Inspection, testing, maintenance and repair is carried out by our experienced and certified personnel to British Standard 5306-3:2000, NFPA 10 and NFPA 1 or other appropriate standards.
Fire officers can attend site planning meetings as Subject Matter Experts and provide recommendations and sign off on important Fire Safety matters.
Following an emergency incident or fire event our team can also conduct preliminary fire investigations and coordinate with site management and HSE staff as required.
Contact us now to find out how G3 Systems Fire & Rescue Services can assist you.