- Support Services
- Fire & Rescue Services
- Emergency Medical Services
- Fire and Rescue Training
- Fire & Rescue Equipment and Facilities Management & Maintenance
- Emergency Vehicle Management & Maintenance
- On-site Fire Safety, Fire Inspection & Investigation
- Incident Command & Control
- Emergency Dispatch & Communications
- Aviation Crash/Rescue & Fire Fighting Services (ARFF)
- Structural & Industrial Response & Fire Fighting Services (RFFS)
- Equipment & Infrastructure Solutions
All G3 Systems Fire & Rescue Services officers are trained in Incident Command & Control to recognised international standards. Our incident commanders are provided with the necessary training, equipment and resources to effectively apply the incident command system to any incident.
Our Incident Command System provides the incident commander with a clear framework to structure, organise and effectively manage any emergency. Our system can be adapted to all sizes and types of incident and helps officers to deploy and use the Fire & Rescue Service resources in an efficient and safe way.
The Incident Command System also allows the Officer in Charge to use health and safety arrangements, including operational guidance tailored to the characteristics of each emergency. This helps to achieve an appropriate balance between the benefit of undertaking planned actions and the risks associated with them.
Contact us now to find out how G3 Systems Fire & Rescue Services can assist you.