If you would like to send your CV to us and apply for a position advertised below, please email email@example.com – Please send only your CV with a covering email to this email address and no other attachments.
Please note – Only candidates selected for further assessment for an advertised vacancy will be contacted.
For full details on our latest career opportunities please click on the links below:
UK Based Roles:
- Accountable for providing a best in class procurement service for input into Customer bids, in support of securing new business for G3 Systems.
- Acquires and maintains understanding of technology trends, market forces, cost trends and supplier technology road maps.
- Responsible for driving the sourcing process, identification of Risk and Opportunities, and for working collaboratively with key stakeholders within the business to determine and execute the procurement strategy for the full range of procurement projects.
- Develop new supplier relationships in order to meet G3 Systems future aspirations. This will require knowledge of specific Defence, aviation, maritime, engineering and/or cyber domains and associated supply chains.
- Development of the sourcing function within EP&P in order to ensure accurate pricing from suppliers in order to reduce business risk and increase G3 Systems competitive advantage.
- Delivery of the Strategic Sourcing function which meets the business objectives of G3 Systems.
- Liaise closely with QHSE and Group Managers to maintain the Quality of suppliers’ performance and assist Procurement in maintaining an accurate Vendor Rating system
- Ability to guide others through the G3 Systems bidding winning processes.
- Understands impact of external customer requirements, recommends solutions to minimise risk and improve probability of winning external bids and tenders.
- Adaptive and change focused; able to adapt pace of delivery to meet business requirements.
- Provides best practice advice to business users and junior members of staff.
- Considered a technical expert within the bid team(s).
- Natural and articulate around management. Good listening skills and able to focus on issues critical to senior leaders. Can deliver communication concisely and steer conversation towards decisions needed.
- Highly customer focused and concerned with meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
- Highly results oriented. Keeps the organization on track and delivery oriented.
Emotionally intelligent and comfortably relates to many different types of people. Is personally self-aware of strengths and weaknesses.
Location: Portland, Dorset
Start: August 2020
- GCSE / NVQ / A Level
- GCSE Maths and English
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Proven contract negotiation and stakeholder influencing skills
- Demonstrable experience of the full sourcing process; from design through to execution
- CIPS Qualified
- Degree in a Business or Engineering discipline, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years in a Procurement or Supply Chain related role
- Large package accounting software experience preferential (SUN, Oracle, SAP etc)
Benefit package: Competitive Salary; Private Medical Cover; Life Cover (3.5x Salary); Pension Plan
Afghanistan Fire Service:
- Shall inspect existing structures on KAF for compliance with NFPA fire safety codes and deliver reports to clients on completion.
- Resolves any compliance issues with building owners/managers, through use of knowledge and experience.
- Provide public education in fire prevention and awareness, this may include demonstrations and presentations for military, civil contractor, local nationals and any other organizations.
- Shall be able to prepare reports concerning the fire services; participate in the inspection, testing, maintenance of fixed and portable fire extinguishing systems, water distribution systems and all other equipment related to the fire services.
- Participates in the inspection of fire hydrants, sprinkling systems and elements of a fire prevention or protection system.
- Maintains a variety of data and records regarding fire inspection or prevention activities; prepares reports regarding fire inspection or prevention as required.
- Assist the ACP in the development of fire safety program’s and SOP’s.
- Assists in other department administrative activities as assigned.
- Assist in training and development of new employees as assigned.
- If required shall participate in firefighting operations, rescue operations, firefighting training activities.
- Assist in the development of all fire programs to include SOP 731 and 732.
- Shall conduct fire inspections and education training.
- Assist the ACP in the development of FR fire safety program’s and SOP’s.
- Taking appropriate action as required with regards to life safety.
- Must remain current with STANAG, ICAO & NFPA safety regulations, in particular, the safety regulations pertaining to the FPS and operations.
- Comply with fire department policy / SOW.
- Perform in a professional manner that prevents damage, loss or unnecessary financial loss to Fire Department equipment and materials.
- Become familiar with USFOR-A safety regulations, in particular the safety regulations which pertain to the FRFD and operations.
- Perform various other duties as assigned by DFC / FC.
- If required perform Health and Safety Inspections within the Department and compile reports as required.
- Shall maintain a physical fitness standard as required by FRFD policy.
- Maintains a high level of cooperation between peers, subordinates and supervisors.
- Executing effective time management by completing assignments on time or earlier.
- Supports other FCRS duties as required; demonstrating initiative and utilizing time well, anticipating problems and offering solutions.
- Perform other duties assigned by supervisor or manager when required.
Start: August 2020
- Must have at least 1 Year minimum experience as a Fire Inspector conducting risk assessments and compiling reports.
- Hold a valid civilian driver license
- Qualified to NFPA, Military or Equivalent National Standards in the following;
- NFPA 1001 Fire fighter Level I & II
- NFPA 1003: Airport Firefighter (desirable)
- NFPA 1031: Fire Inspector Level I & II
- NFPA 1041 Fire Instructor Level I & II (desirable)
- NFPA 472 HAZMAT Operations
- National Security Clearance or NATO Secret Clearance.
- English language skills to meet NATO standards 4444
- Computer literate
- Current First Aid or American heart foundation CPR certificate
- An understanding of Health & Safety at work.
- Ability to hold an autonomous role and demonstrate excellent time management.
- High levels of literacy and verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service.
Benefit package: Competitive Salary; Private Medical Cover; Life Cover (2.5x Salary)
- Assists the ACO in all aspects of ARFF firefighting operations,
- Train firefighters in all aspects of ARFF firefighting operations,
- Prepare reports concerning the fire services
- Shall be fully competent in Fire Department administrational requirements.
- Shall be computer literate and able to use, but not limited to; Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook,
- The ability to communicate orally and in writing, to solve problems, to increase team work, and to council members. Evaluate the job performance of assigned members, given personnel records and evaluation forms, so each member’s performance is evaluated accurately and reported according.
- Shall have excellent knowledge of fire-fighting vehicle operations.
- Fulfil the role of Structural Lead if and when required (if qualified)
- Fulfil the role of Assistant Chief of Operations (if required)
- Drives and operates firefighting apparatus and utility vehicles if required,
- Takes action as required by SOPs,
- Complies with KAF Fire Department policy,
- Is familiar with ICAO & NFPA regulations, in particular, and all safety regulations pertaining to the FPS operations,
- Participates in firefighting and rescue operations as follows:
- Ensures personnel are removed from an area of high risk to an area of relative safety,
- Executes fire extinguishing procedures,
- Ensures that First Aid and CPR is provided if required to any injured.
- Supervises the returned of equipment to a state of normal stand-by readiness after every use,
- Supervises the maintenance of firefighting rescue tools (manual and power), and portable pumps
- Supervises and participates in required firefighting training activities,
- Maintains a physical fitness standard as required by KAF FPS policy; supervises the inspection
- If required assists with testing and maintenance of all fixed or portable extinguishing or detection systems, fire apparatus, and water distribution systems by
- Assisting in the inspection, testing and maintenance of all fire suppression systems, fire detection systems, fire alarm systems, water distribution systems,
- Carrying out inspections, testing and maintenance of hand portable firefighting equipment, life safety equipment and fire fighting vehicles;
Location: Afghanistan (all sites)
Start: August 2020
- 10 years’ experience with a minimum 5 years in a supervisory role.
- Valid Driver license,
- Qualified to NFPA, military or national equivalent standards in the following;
- NFPA 1001: Fire fighter Level I/II,
- NFPA 1002: Fire Apparatus Driver Operator Pumper and ARFF,
- NFPA 1003: Airport Firefighter,
- NFPA 1031: Fire Service Inspector Level I,
- NFPA 1021: Fire Officer Level I/II,
- NFPA 1041: Fire Service Instructor Level I/II,
- NFPA 472: HazMat Incident Commander.
- National Security Clearance or NATO Secret Clearance
- Experience of Military and Civilian aircraft fire fighting,
- Knowledge of NATO STANAGs relevant to airfield firefighting capability and requirements,
- Experienced in the training and mentoring environment
- Shall have experience within an Operational environment.
- NATO English Language proficiency at 3333
- Other duties as assigned in line with the roles and responsibilities.
Benefit package: Competitive Salary; International BUPA Medical Cover; Life Cover (2.5x Salary)